It does not matter if you are cruising the beach or tearing up the low country; ground clearance is a significant asset to your golf cart’s playbook. Not just any lift kit is going to do the trick, though. Yeah, getting it up there is important, but you should never sacrifice ride quality to do it. The Club Car Precedent GTW 6 Inch Double A-arm Lift Kit is available at Buggies Unlimited and will get you all the ride height you are looking for without taking anything away from the frontend articulation.
Aftermarket lift kits are a dime a dozen. Everyone has one these days; the guy down the street with the overflowing garage says he can build you one. Trust us; we have seen enough wrecked carts to know that’s not the right choice. Our Design uses upper and lower arms with independent movement on the passenger and driver side supported by a heavy-duty leaf spring. Make your selection at Buggies Unlimited and ensure the quality and warranty are there to back up your purchase with confidence. Call Buggies Unlimited Today and get a Club Car Precedent GTW 6-inch Double A-arm Lift Kit coming your way.
- Fits the Club Car Precedent 2004-Up Gas & Electric Models
- Increase suspension travel providing a smoother off-road experience
- Durable urethane bushings
- Allows for camber and tow adjustments, complete with pivot point grease fittings for easy maintenance
- Includes Hardware and Instructions
- 6″ Lift allows up to a 23″ tall tire
- Complete your new off-road suspension by upgrading your rear leaf springs to a new heavy-duty set Shop Here (*sold sepreatly)